Friday, September 9, 2011

School of Open Learning Results 2011: B.A. Hons. English Part II

Today the result of Part II of Delhi University's School of Open Learning B.A. Hons English course's result was declared. Please find below the link for the result of part II. With this the results of all the three parts of School of Open Learning's B.A. English Hons's results are out.


School of Open Learning Results 2011:  B.A. Hons. English Part II Results

Previously declared results of Part I and Part III of School of Open Learning's B.A. English Hons programme.


School of Open Learning Results 2011 : B.A. Hons. English Part I Results


I hope that sheer hardwork of all the student got the deserved rewards. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi bro, I know this isnt a correct topic to post this question, but still if you can answer my question it would be great.

    I given the bcom pass exam 1st year in SOL in around June 2011 and the results are still not declared.

    I tried calling one of the college today and they told me that admission for 2nd year is closed in Aug...

    So does it mean I can not take admission to regular college because all colleges have closed the admission?

    ReplyDelete

Google Groups
Subscribe to School of Open Learning, DU
Email:
Visit this group

A Humble Request.

SOL Connect is about the students of School of Open Learning. Something positive is possible only when people comment their opinions and reactions on the posts in here. So please, comment on the posts and let all know about your opinions. Your thoughts are unique and we treasure them, promise. :-)
And one more thing, if you have any suggestions or any posts you want to make. Shoot an email to openlearningin[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks!